Each Beaumont Affiliated Health & Rehabilitation Center proudly maintains the Beaumont standard of integrity you’ve come to expect, yet offers a distinctively personalized road to your recovery.
The “gold standard” for quality healthcare in the U.S.
Evergreen, a Beaumont Affiliated Health & Rehabilitation Center, continues to be a leading post-hospital provider of advanced clinical care and comfort. Ideally situated near Royal Oak Beaumont and other area hospitals, our Five-Star rated facility was recently recognized for the fourth consecutive year by US News & World Report as being one of the Best Nursing Homes.
Aimed at improving your overall wellness and functionality, our professional, interdisciplinary team specializes in a multitude of rehabilitation and skilled nursing services tailored to your specific needs. To champion your quality of life, we offer a luxurious, home-like environment that enables you to reach your full potential and get back to your life sooner.
A Continuum of Care
As a Beaumont Affiliated facility, we offer an ideal continuum of care and seamless access to:
- Regular visiting Beaumont doctors, including a member of the Beaumont Physical Medicine team, for oversight of medical and rehabilitation needs
- Individualized myBeaumontChart
- Beaumont Mobile Imaging
- Beaumont Laboratory Services to analyze and trend your lab results
- Medical oversight by a board-certified Beaumont doctor
- Regular evaluation of your care in collaboration with the Beaumont Quality Assurance Standards
And when it’s time for your next phase of recovery, our team can help you “Bring Beaumont Home” through services including:
- Beaumont Home Care (including palliative & chronic care)
- Beaumont Home Infusion Therapy
- Beaumont Helping Hands private duty nursing services
- Beaumont Hospice
- Beaumont Home Medical Equipment