At Evergreen our comprehensive approach to skilled nursing ensures our residents receive the most innovative and expert care possible. In order to meet your specific needs, we provide a wide range of options to make sure we get the balance between attention and independence right. Our skilled nursing staff continually monitors the condition of each individual in order to ensure optimal care is at the forefront of their service plan.
Long Term Care
A long-term senior care option that provides personal care support services to residents that can no longer independently perform activities of daily living.
Independence is a hard thing to give up. But there comes a time when you have to let others help you when you can no longer help yourself. Evergreen recognizes this important stage of life and honors it with signature long-term care that enables you to continue enjoying the pleasures of life free from worry about diminishing capacities of mobility and autonomy.
- Physician care
- Regular visiting physician specialists
- Physiatrists (Doctors of physical medicine)
- Attentive and trained staff members – 24 hours per day
- Dental, podiatry and optical services
- Licensed and registered therapists, including physical and occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists
- Nutritional therapies with IV and enteral feedings
- Medication administration and management
- Emergency call systems in each suite and bath
- Private and semi-private suites with private baths
A short-term senior care option that provides personal support to seniors seeking temporary respite to relieve stress, restore energy and promote health.
Taking on the care of a loved one is a feat of compassion and responsibility. Evergreen offers signature respite care that allows you to relax and recharge while your loved one receives the best of care in well-appointed, homey surroundings. Take a pause. Take a vacation. Let us help you in giving the best of care your loved one deserves.
Evergreen offers signature end-of-life care that allows residents to experience their final days with peace of mind and dignity. Our skilled medical professionals understand that a dignified passing is an elemental part of a good life. They are dedicated to providing first-class care in an environment carefully manicured for reflection, relaxation and release.
For a list of hospice care services, please contact us directly.