Michigan Health & Rehabilitation Services
Michigan Health & Rehabilitation Services is a provider of therapy services distinguished by integrity and innovation
MHRS is the exclusive provider of therapists for the Beaumont affiliated and Premier Managed Rehabilitation and Nursing Centers. Our therapists utilize state-of-the-art equipment and specialized treatment strategies. We have the ability to work with a nationally recognized network of specialists. Our newly remodeled rehabilitation gyms are managed and directed by therapists.
It is the mission of Michigan Health & Rehabilitation Services (MHRS) to provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to the communities we serve in a professional manner and in accordance with Regulatory Standards, Code of Ethics and Practice Guidelines associated with our professions:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
MHRS combine multidisciplinary expertise to provide superior care, expedite healing, promote independence and enhance the quality of life for our patients. We accelerate recovery by providing individualized treatment plans and patient/caregiver education to promote health and wellness within both our facilities and the home setting.
Michigan Health & Rehabilitation Services is a Provider of Therapy Services Distinguished by Integrity and Innovation.
MHRS is directed and managed by therapists. Our ability to hire, train and manage Skilled Rehabilitation Professionals sets us apart from other therapy providers. We recognize the valuable components necessary to parallel a patient’s need with our qualified therapists in order to advance and deliver recovery.
- Provide Clinical Advancement
- High Employee Retention Rate
- Promote Evidence Based Practice
- Track Outcome Measures
- Excellent staffing ratios of Therapists to Assistants
- Continuous Quality/Performance Improvement
- Regulatory & HIPAA Compliant
Our greatest asset is our people.
We embrace diversity and appreciate the talents, creativity and contributions of all of our team members. We are an equal opportunity employer. We employ, compensate and promote staff without regard to age, race, gender, political origin, religion, national origin, marital or familial status, height/weight, disability, veteran status or any classifications protected by law. We believe in respect for individual differences. Adhering to these beliefs and following highly valued ethical practices affords our employees the opportunity for growth and development both personally and professionally.
Company provided training and education encourage our employees to excel in their professions. Our standards and priorities are set high. Continuous quality and performance improvement are an integral part of our daily operating philosophy. At Michigan Health & Rehabilitation Services, we pride ourselves on being providers of therapy services distinguished by integrity and innovation.
MHRS recognize the necessity for choices when it comes to the benefits we offer in order to satisfy the different needs of our employees and their families.
We Offer Full Time Employees:
- Health Insurance
- Three choices of Health Insurance available for you and your eligible dependents
- Dental Insurance available for you and your eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance available for you and your eligible dependents
- Voluntary Short-term disability
- Voluntary Term Life and Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance
- Employer paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Vacation/Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Company paid licensure and professional association dues
- Continuing Education/tuition reimbursements
- Corporate Discounts -including SOLA Life & Fitness Center Membership Discount
MHRS provided training/education opportunities are made available to our staff and are a part of our philosophy. By utilizing strong clinical protocols we promote evidence based practices with advanced technology to maximize the patient rehabilitation experience. The professional growth of our therapists heighten with the continued exposure to clinical training and development within our company. We support our employees and promote evidence based practices with advanced technology to maximize the patient rehabilitation experience while allowing our therapists to progress in their careers.
Clinical Programs Including:
- Fall Prevention & Management
- Vital Stim
- Seating & Positioning
- Clinically Complex Treatment Strategies
- Physical Agent Modalities
- LSVT Global
- Pain Management
- Safe Patient Handling
- Low Vision
- Standardized Geriatric Assessments