Each Beaumont Affiliated Health & Rehabilitation Center proudly maintains the Beaumont standard of integrity you’ve come to expect, yet offers a distinctively personalized road to your recovery.
The “gold standard” for quality healthcare in the U.S.
Shelby, a Beaumont Affiliated Health & Rehabilitation Center, located in the heart of Macomb County, continues to be one of the area’s leading post-hospital providers of advanced clinical care and comfort. Ideally situated near Troy Beaumont and Henry Ford Macomb hospitals, our Five-Star rated facility was recently recognized by US News & World Report for the second year in a row as one of the “Best Nursing Homes.”
Celebrating its 25th anniversary, Shelby recently opened a new addition called The Hudson – a completely reimagined take on post-acute care with the name itself a nod to the quality, service, luxury and style that set the J.L. Hudson department store apart from the rest in its era. With 72 private luxury suites and décor that includes windows rescued from the J.L. Hudson building, Shelby creates an even higher standard in rehabilitative care by catering to those who simply expect the best in every aspect of health and recovery.
Shelby’s recent expansion goes beyond the realm of amenities and comfort. At the forefront of short-term rehabilitative care, Shelby extends to patients a state-of-the-art rehabilitation environment that gently assesses their readiness to return home safely, with its 10,000-square-foot therapy gym.
Aimed at improving overall wellness and functionality, our professional, interdisciplinary team at Shelby specializes in a multitude of rehabilitation and skilled nursing services tailored to specific needs. To champion quality of life, Shelby offers a luxurious, home-like Five-Star rated environment that encourages one’s ability to reach their full potential and get back to life sooner.
A Continuum of Care
As a Beaumont affiliated facility, we assure you the most advanced continuum of care and seamless access to:
- Regular visiting Beaumont doctors, including a member of the Beaumont Physical Medicine team, for oversight of medical and rehabilitation needs
- Individualized myBeaumontChart
- Beaumont Mobile Imaging
- Beaumont Laboratory Services to analyze and trend your lab results
- Medical oversight by a board-certified Beaumont doctor
- Regular evaluation of your care in collaboration with the Beaumont Quality Assurance Standards
And when it’s time for your next phase of recovery, our team can help you “Bring Beaumont Home” through services including:
- Beaumont Home Care (including palliative & chronic care)
- Beaumont Home Infusion Therapy
- Beaumont Helping Hands private duty nursing services
- Beaumont Hospice
- Beaumont Home Medical Equipment